Thank you for joining us on this journey. This blog will track the progress as we wait the arrival of our first baby.

Psalm 139:13 - You knit me together in my mother's womb

Friday, June 23, 2006

June 22

6.22.93
Ryan drove me to the Mall of America for our first date. We were 17, young, energetic and quickly fell in love. Eight years later we became husband and wife.

6.22.06
Ryan drove me to our first doctor's appointment for our new baby. We are not so young anymore, but the love I have for this father-to-be just keeps growing. In about seven months, around Feb. 4, 2007, we will become daddy and mommy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<$BlogBacklinkControl$> <$BlogBacklinkTitle$> <$BlogBacklinkDeleteIcon$>

<$BlogBacklinkSnippet$>
posted by <$BlogBacklinkAuthor$> @ <$BlogBacklinkDateTime$>

<< Home