Thank you for joining us on this journey. This blog will track the progress as we wait the arrival of our first baby.

Psalm 139:13 - You knit me together in my mother's womb

Monday, July 10, 2006

Mis...Nevermind.

There is a word that has been hardly uttered since I first found out that Stacy is pregnant. This word would send shivers down the spine of anyone expecting a baby. Life is busy and fills up quickly, so when you start to plan for the baby's arrival, you almost completely forget about this word, at least I had, until Sunday.

Stacy, my wife, my love, the mother of my eventual child came to me Sunday and told me that things don't seem right. We are now waiting, praying and keeping our mouths shut fearing we might have to experience this "word" first hand. If it happens we will be okay, but we will also grieve our loss.

As we approach parenthood I will remember, I am weak, but He is strong. "The Lord gives and takes away, still I will choose to say blessed be the Name of the LORD!" Praise God from whom all blessings flow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<$BlogBacklinkControl$> <$BlogBacklinkTitle$> <$BlogBacklinkDeleteIcon$>

<$BlogBacklinkSnippet$>
posted by <$BlogBacklinkAuthor$> @ <$BlogBacklinkDateTime$>

<< Home