Thank you for joining us on this journey. This blog will track the progress as we wait the arrival of our first baby.

Psalm 139:13 - You knit me together in my mother's womb

Wednesday, July 19, 2006

Always in my heart

"I can't imagine heaven's lullabies and what they must sound like. But I will rest in knowing, Heaven is your home and it's all you'll ever know...Baby let sweet Jesus hold you, 'til mom and dad can hold you, you'll just have Heaven before we do..." -- Glory Baby by Watermark

Oh sweet baby my heart aches that I will never get to hold you in my arms. In just 10 short weeks you touched my heart in a way that its never been touched before. But now you are in Heaven and I believe that you were welcomed with open arms not only by your Heavenly Father, but also by all our loved ones…give grandma Ruby a kiss for me because I miss her dearly.

Know that you'll always be our first. Know that you are were loved already – by your dad and mom, grandparents, aunts and uncles and many friends and family. And know that even though I didn't get to hold you in my arms, you'll always, always be held in my heart.

With all my love,
Mom

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<$BlogBacklinkControl$> <$BlogBacklinkTitle$> <$BlogBacklinkDeleteIcon$>

<$BlogBacklinkSnippet$>
posted by <$BlogBacklinkAuthor$> @ <$BlogBacklinkDateTime$>

<< Home